Shrimp Paste Recipe
- 3/4 pound - Shrimp (Shelled and Deveined)
- 1 large egg
- 2 tablespoons - Heavy Cream
- 1 tablespoon - Fresh Lime Juice
- 1/2 teaspoon - Chopped Gingerroot
- 2 teaspoons - Cornstarch
- Bring a medium sized pot of water to a boil.
- Place shrimp into pot and cook for 3-4 minutes.
- Remove shrimp from water and pat dry.
- Chop shrimp into smaller pieces.
- Peel and chop gingerroot.
- Seperate eggwhite from the 1 large egg. Discard the egg yolk.
- Put all ingredients into food processor.
- Pulse food processor several times to begin combining all ingredients.
- Continue pulsing food processor until ingredients form a paste and all ingredients are thoroughly combined.